End-to-End, Horizontal and All IP Software IoT Platform
Yanzi's Platform enables IoT solutions that are easy to deploy, manage and visualize. For thousands of sensors.
There are Billions of Things
The Internet-of-Things aims to connect millions of users and places to billions of things.
The Internet-of-Things aims to connect millions of users and places to billions of things. The Yanzi Cloud Software Platform operates on cloud servers and gateways; it collects data, manages devices, and provides processed information to users in real time.
It scales to hundreds of millions of users and/or gateways by being distributed over many cloud servers simultaneously.
The Yanzi Things!
The Yanzi Things will automatically connect to a smartphone via Yanzi Cloud. The Things, cloud, and app are tightly integrated, giving the user a rich and powerful experience. It’s easy to set up and use!
Yanzi Gateway Plus
The Yanzi Edge Gateway Plus is a high performance Internet of Things gateway for commercial facility and building installations. The solution deliver the performance required for larger installations whilst providing cost efficiency for smaller sites. Yanzi Edge Gateway Plus combined with Yanzi Access Points can support installations scaling to thousands of IP-based sensors and enables a very fast installation and roll-out of a secure all-IP sensor network in facilities, securely providing real-time data to cloud platforms, business intelligence and existing BMS/SCADA systems. The gateway delivers an all-IP connectivity including mobile broadband, Ethernet, WiFi, and IEEE 802.15.4.
Yanzi Plug connects your electrical appliances and lamps to the Internet and allows you to turn them on and off from anywhere in the world and measure energy or monitor the health of the power lines.
Yanzi Plug can be used to monitor the energy usage on work desks, monitor the run time of projector lamps for preventive maintenance or as an energy savor by using it together with Yanzi Motion to automatically turn appliances off, saving energy and money.including mobile broadband, Ethernet, WiFi, and IEEE 802.15.4.
Yanzi Presence detects motion and monitors the temperature at your Location. Receive notifications over Cirrus API if there is motion at your Location or if the temperature alarm limit is breached.
Use for space utilization monitoring in work desks or conference rooms, as energy saver for lamps and appliances connected to Yanzi Plugs, in lite surveillance applications for storage rooms or server rooms, or as a cabinet surveillance solution to know when and if a cabinet has been opened.
Yanzi Comfort monitors air quality by measuring levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) and volatile organic compounds (VOC), as well as temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure. Yanzi Comfort also continuously monitors ambient noise in office spaces, schools, stores, etc.
Set a threshold to receive notifications over Cirrus API, SMS, or push notice if air quality levels are breached.
Yanzi Footfall Camera
Yanzi Footfall Camera is a people counting sensor that monitors the number of people in a building at all times. Advanced analytics in the camera supports multiple people entering and exiting at the same time. The counting line for people counting can be configured to be straight, angled, or setup as a multi- line to cover most types of entries in buildings. The accuracy is above 95%. Data is available over Cirrus API as with any Yanzi sensor.
Use for People counting and space utilization monitoring of work areas and floors or use multiple Footfall cameras to cover a complete building.
Yanzi Motion+ Is a cost efficient sensor for monitoring occupancy as well as temperature, humidity, ambient light, and sampled ambient noise. Receive notifications over Cirrus API, SMS, or push notice if there is motion at your Location or if any temperature or humidity limits are breached.
Use for space utilization monitoring above work desks or in conference rooms, or in lite surveillance applications for storage rooms or server rooms.
The Gateway, an extension of the Cloud
Yanzi gateways may cost as little as a few dollars to connect a few things in a small installation. It may also connect tens of thousands of things using a high-performance gateway. The Yanzi gateway software implements the Yanzi cloud platform but also provides many gateway-specific functions, such as:
- Aggregation of data from things allows for sharing of expensive WAN link resources and common storage modules
- Adaptation between wide area network (WAN) and local area network (LAN) link technologies
- Encrypted communication channel with the cloud to allow instant remote access and real-time notifications
- Autonomous operation if WAN link is unavailable
- High performance local API for data, such as video, without sending it over the WAN link
- Data synchronization with the cloud of sensor data, device configuration, backups, and authentication information
- Discovery and enabling of new things locally
Things Should Be Simple, Reliable, and Secure
All Yanzi things provide
- Automatic discovery (UPnP), installation, and configuration through “Zero-Touch configuration”
- Authentication by user and automatic security setup, ECC and AES-128, through Zero-Touch configuration
- Maintains an encrypted communication channel with the cloud to allow instant remote access and real-time notifications.
- Mesh networking to increase reliability
- A robust and standard networking layer to increase reliability
- Long operating life of individual things
Many things will also benefit from
- Wireless operation with automatic configuration of radio parameters.
- Low power consumption, 10+ years of battery life
- Low cost
- Extended functionality by remotely upgrading the firmware from the cloud; dual firmware images with checksum verification for reliable upgrades
- SSDP/UPnP and mDNS for discovery
- IPv6 and IPv4 support
- IPv6 mesh networking
- IPv6 routing based on IETF RPL
- IEEE 802.11 at 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- IEEE 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz standard, 868/915MHz optional
- IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Low cost ARM to high performance x86 platforms
- All object-oriented JAVA / OSGI design
- Automatic firewall traversal
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography, ECC
- HTTPS / SSL